Midwifery is a branch of medicine and the profession concerned with pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Pregnancy includes all trimesters, and childbirth includes labour, delivery, and the position of delivery. They are also responsible to take care of the new born.
- Practices for Mothers and New-borns in Rural Areas
- First prenatal appointment analysis
- Mental illness and postpartum
- Self-Instruction & Natal Safety Kits
- Challenges of weight gain during pregnancy
- Safety rules for obese pregnant women